Thursday, February 3, 2011

More pics from Warpcon

Hazel put up her pictures and there are a few really nice group shots so I figured you could see more of my friends!

Our hostel room- me, Josie, Sharon and Hillary's chin

Girls of FanSci - Ayla, Hannah, Hillary, Hannah, Josie, Hannah (me), and Hazel in front!

I think you can tell that we had a fun time! In other news, I can count to ten in Irish. Yesterday was FanSci game night and it was fun to go and actually know people there! I also went to the open mic night at the college bar which was surprisingly fun and actually I knew a bunch of people there too. I think now that I realize how awesome Wednesday night open mic is, I'll play my banjolele next week. Patrick wants me to teach him how to play, hehe.

So yeah, things are good over here. Thank God it's Thursday, right? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment